The F • R • I • E • N • D • S Experience

The Friends Experience fountain, orange couch and lamp with Stephanie and Connor sitting down with our backs to wach other and arms raised

Hi lovely readers,

I don't know about you, but I was and still am a HUGE Friends fan. I was 27 in 1994, the year it started, and just like the path of the Central Perk crew~I went through more than one relationship, had many ups and downs in my life, finally found my forever person, and became a mom {the day before the last episode}. 

I saw an ad on IG earlier in the year about the Long Beach, CA arrival of Friends Experience. I of course had to join.

I took my favorite person, the one born on May 5, 2004. He's watched the series at least once in order, and humored me this summer by watching it almost nightly. We went on a Wednesday afternoon, his last day of being in Southern California before going back to school.  

It was billed as the one near Long Beach since it was in the city of Lakewood, in the mall that my first job was at. Driving up to the former Joanne's/Nordstrom Rack/Dick's that had turned into an experience was weird. Once we entered the door the ghosts of retail past disappeared. 

Entrance to The Friends Experience with Stephanie & Connor

There were so many details throughout the maze of rooms. Every corner we turned was a new discovery. I took lots of photos, plus paid for a digital photo pass the supplemented some of our photos taken by other fans.

We had a great time hanging out in Central Perk, chatting in Monica's kitchen and relaxing in Joey & Chandler's recliners. Plus, trying to get the couch up the stairs, and revisiting the famous couch in the intro. 

Here's a video recap of our experience~ @stephanieleonacross IG Reel

Try and check it out if you're a fan and it comes to your town.

Until next time...

xo, Steph