In honor of Independence Day, I thought I would do a Red, White & Blue Inspiration Board. You can do the patriotic colors without having the flag emblazoned on everything. Next year we will celebrate 4th of July on a Saturday and why not do the colors for your patriotic wedding. Plus, as a bonus you get to cap the evening off a great firework display and hand out sparklers to your guests.
So here's wishing everybody and fun & safe 4th of July weekend.
- Berries and Sand centerpieces-Martha Stewart
- Ruby, Diamond & Sapphire Necklace-Jewelry Castle
- Table Scape-Social Couture
- Boat Place Cards-Beau Coup
- Red & Blue M & M's
- Cracker Jack's
- Bouquet, Cake and Boutonniere- The Knot
- Striped Wedding Invitations-Wedding Paper Diva's
- Place Setting-Country Living Magazine
- Wedding Dress-Alfred Angelo. Modified with a cherry sash.
- Red, White & Blue Shoe-Dolce & Gabbana
- Sparklers-My Wedding Favors