Graffiti for your Wedding

I first heard about Wonderful Graffiti earlier this year. I think it's a great idea to add a little something extra to your day. I wish I knew about this in 2005, we has this huge white wall with cathedral ceilings at our reception venue and something like this would have been fantastic.

Below are some samples of their work. You can really go wild with the graffiti customization that they offer, plus they have lots of other cool stuff to add that something extra to your Signature Day!!!



I found the one below at Kohl's department store today and decided to give it a try. It took about a half hour of rubbing, before I could even start pulling the paper away. Only the letter's separate from the adhesive, so once I figured that out, it was easy. It did take more time than I thought it would, although I think it added a bit of fun to the bathroom wall!! Don't all bathrooms need a little graffiti? I do hope the ones from Wonderful Graffiti are easier to apply/take less time!!!