Black & White Inspiration Board

Black & White Damask
Classic & Elegant!!

I was going to wait and do this one later. These are the colors I have been using for years. My house is decorated in black & white. My clothes are mostly black & white, so I thought I would start off making inspiration boards of colors I normally don't use in my everyday life 1st. Then I fell in love with the chandelier and I couldn't resist. I decided damask was ideally suited to go with it. Here's my take on black & white. Enjoy!!!

Favors{Favor Ideas}
Table Scape{Jessica Claire}
Black Bouquet{Bloomery Weddings}
Cake{Wedding by Color}
Tux{The Knot}
Chandelier{The Bride's Cafe}
Dress{Stephanie James Couture}
White Bouquet{Dream Wedddings on a Budget}
Ring Bearer Pillow{Estilo Weddings}
Shoe{Martinez Valero at Nordstrom}
Table Scape{Wedding by Color}
Cake{Brides}
Invitatation{Esty}