Venues of the Southland~The Reef Restaurant

The Reef Restaurant in Long Beach
I recently coordinated a wedding here. I was presently surprised by the food and service. Some of the featured pictures are mine, some are The Reef's. The photo above is of the Long Beach skyline from the Sunset deck on the day of the wedding. They are located right next to the Queen Mary so you get the Long Beach skyline. Fabulous!
Here is a photo of the set-up on the sunset deck and my couple getting marriedThis is the Harborview Ballroom. Their largest. Above is the set-up for another wedding, below is the set-up from my couple's wedding. My cute couple dancing their first dance.
Their price is fairly reasonable for a water view/waterfront venue. They have valet parking on the weekends and the food was great. All in all you do get a lot of bang for your buck here. Plus, I am a little partial since I live so close!