200th A Joyeux Blog Post!

This is the 200th post of A Joyeux Blog. I have had visitors from all of the continents over the last year and a half. When I started this blog I just thought I would have people from Southern California visit. I didn't think about having an audience throughout the world. Besides the United States, I get the most visitors from Malaysia. I wrote about pre-wedding parties and it was posted to a forum. So hello, Malaysia Brides. If you look on Cluster Maps you can see where all our visitors came from during the last year. I have tried to post a least twice a week but that doesn't always happen. I have a few series, Beverage Monday { I am the most consistent on this one}, Venues of the Southland, Traditions & Superstitions {I havn't posted in awhile to this one} & our newest one ~Friday Shopping~. I have also posted a few Inspiration Boards. So I hope you keep on stopping by my labor of love and check out what is going on with A Joyuex Blog & my life.

In celebration of 200, I have introduced a new signature and a new blog banner.

Happy Reading,