Venues of the Southland~The Viceroy, Santa Monica

The Viceroy in Santa MonicaThe hotel is on the corner of Pico & Ocean Avenue. It is "an urban retreat at the shore" or so says their website. It has a cool vibe and the style inside is British/Hollywood Regency with lots of green, white, black & gray. The top three photos are from them and the rest are mine.
The twin plunge pools. You can buyout the poolside and outside dining rooms for a wedding of 180. This is an outdoor dining cabana. It is permanent so you have to adapt it to your event, but so cool.This is part of the Bristol Patio. The Bristol dining room holds about 70 guests.

I took these to give you a sense of what it looks like at night. They are not the best but you get the idea.
These plates are outside by the dining room.These are lined up in the lobby


I always love that when I see I new property they take us to see the rooms. This one has just been remodeled.
I love the guest bathroom.
This green restroom is off of the lobby. What a great restroom!
I love the look of the hotel. If you have a small guest list and are looking for a hip place, than this is a place to look at. One of the other coordinators on our tour talked about it looking a little South Beach. Judge for yourself. I like the vibe of the place. Alison Montgomery is the person to talk to about planning your wedding at the Viceroy.

Enjoy,
Steph