Fabulous Blog Award

I have been tagged for the 1st time!! By Bride Chic for the Fabulous Blog Award. Thank you Amy of for thinking of me! Such an honor {& pretty cool, too}.

These are the rules: List 5 obsessions/addictions that you have, and tag back to the person who gave you the award. Post the rules. Tag 5 more people.

These are my addictions and obsessions~
  • Scrapbooking~I didn't start scrapping till I had a child. It brings together my love of taking photos{of my son}with arts & crafts. What's not to love!
  • White Chocolate Raspberry~anything!! Red Velvet cupcakes are coming in a close second. 
  • Blogs~I have quite a few blogs that I frequent/being on the computer. My husband thinks this should be number one!  Although, I do run my business off of it.
  • Weddings~which I hope everyone knows!
  • Anything Pink!
Here are the fabulous blogs I am choosing~

A Lucky Orchid Wedding

{Ritzy Bee}

Sparkliatti

In the Now

Parisian Party

Happy Reading~

I also just received my Professional Bridal Consultant {Distinguished Graduate} Designation from the Association of Bridal Consultants.  So very exciting!