In honor of this week's Mexican Independence Day I thought we should feature a Mexican Inspiration Board. Mexico is a very colorful place. So this one features the many colors of Mexico and also a couple of must haves at Mexican weddings.
- Almost all Mexican weddings (bodas) include a Mariachi Band.
- These favors include milagros. Little religious medals. From Brides.
- This is at Hacienda Las Trancas, located in the heart of Mexico, about 4 hours northwest of Mexico City, in Guanajuato.
- This floral cake is from The Knot.
- The Los Muertos cake topper was found on Brides.
- The fountain picture was taken at Las Trancas.
- How about personalized Hot Sauce for a favor?
- Arras are coins used during the Mexican wedding ceremony. A groom gives his bride 13. Arras symbolize the groom's promise to support his family.
- Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies. Yum! From Epicurious.
- This Table Scape was found on The Knot.
- A little Senor and Senorita favor. Found on Santa Barbara Wedding.
- Invitation from Exclusively Weddings.
- Sangria photo from Eat Around the Pitt.
- Bout from The Knot.