Venues of the Southland~Hornblower Cruises & Events

This weekend, I am starting a feature about unique venues around Southern California. My starting point is the waterfront in Long Beach.
So starting on the water, I am featuring Hornblower Cruises & Events and their sister company Adventures at Sea. Hornblower is near and dear to my heart since I met my husband while working for them and he still works for the company. Hornblower has yachts that can hold from 25 guests to over 1000. You can get married on the yachts by the captain or bring on your own officiant. Many of the yachts have Bride’s rooms {staterooms}. You can have a sit-down meal or a buffet. The catering is all on-site; the food is even cooked on the boat. They usually don't allow outside caterers and there is a corkage on wine & champagne. The whole yacht is yours for the event. There are different styles of yachts to suit just about everyone’s taste. From modern and sleek yachts to quaint historic ones built in the 1920’s. You can also have a custom ring buoy made with your names and wedding date for you and your guests to take photos with.

In Los Angeles and Orange counties, Adventures at Sea takes care of the weddings and in San Diego, Hornblower does. They are an unique and fun way to say I do.

This is Endless Dreams. She is based in Long Beach. About 300 max. for a wedding.