Bridal Showcase on the Queen Mary.

Here are some photos of A Joyeux Day's booth at the Bridal Showplace on the Queen Mary, August 17th.

Posing with my 'assistant' before the show. I am the one in black. Thank you so much Angie for helping A Joyeux Day with our 1st Bridal Show.








I did all the elements in the booth including the flowers. I also displayed some of the inspiration boards I put together for this blog. My business card holder is an Eiffel Tower martini glass. The letters are white wooden ones that I modified. The apothecary jars held salt water taffy. My custom made brochures are in front with the pink or black bows.



This is Juanita Molina the winner of our door prize entry. A pair of Vera Wang Toasting Flutes.

Thank you to all of you who came by our booth on Sunday.