An ABC Garden Party

Yesterday, I went to a garden party and fashion show at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills with ABC Los Angeles. I went to the mansion a few years ago with my Mom so I was excited to see it set up for a party. We had cocktails and hors de oeuvres on the front terrace and then went to the Inner Courtyard for lunch. Lunch was catered by Patina Catering. All the tables were dressed in either pink or green. Of course, I sat at a pink table. The chargers and place settings were fabulous. I will talk more about Greystone as a venue on Saturday.
On a side note. It's been quite a few years since I have been down the Sunset Strip. I am a native Angeleno but I forget how cool this town can be. I went through Hollywood on the way there and then through Beverly Hills and by UCLA on the way home.

Here are some of the dresses from the fashion show. All dresses are from The Ivory Suite. The Bouquets are by Jackie Combs Floral Design. She was the host of the great Floral Workshop I went to earlier this year.

Enjoy,