We started in the Rose Garden Gazebo. The only area on property that they do outdoor weddings. We were greeted with French Champagne & beautifully tray passed nibbles. We were also serenaded by harp music. Disney songs, of course.
We then went to the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion which had a "castle theme" at the door. When we went thru the doorway we were greeted by none other than Mickey & Minnie. We had our photos taken with them in front of a Magic Kingdom Stand up. It can be used for larger weddings behind the head table.
- Isn't the Charger Great?
- I loved our centerpiece. The Flowers were done by Lavender Hill.
- All Couples have their cakes done by Disney Pastry Chef's.
- The Appetizer was a Mushroom Cannelloni. FANTASTIC!!
- The Salad was made with green & purple baby romaine. They even had a person spritzing the salad's with a lemon mist.
- They were served with New Harbor Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlbough, New Zealand.
- The entree was Braised Short Rib Osso Buco with Fingerling Potato Mash. They surprised us with an 1/8 of a roasted artichoke.
- This was served with BV Century Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, California. Fabulous!!!
- For dessert we had Personal Chocolate Fondue. How innovative is this?
- The Italian Sparkling that was served with this, Magicale! And indeed it was!!