Friday, May 23, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I did look up her 'fiance'. He seemed legit and was actually located in Australia. When I finally found her, using her e-mail address she was listed on 'Christian' dating sites in the United States. She is supposed to be from Dublin.
I then looked up Wedding Scams and the letter that was sent to me was almost verbatim to what other Consultants received. Just names, dates and the country were different. Thankfully, I was able to nip this in the bud before it went any farther.
To see what the bogus letters look like & what others have done click on these links. http://perfectmemoriesevents.blogspot.com/2008/02/psa-for-wedding-planners-scam-alert.html
Monday, May 19, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
We started in the Rose Garden Gazebo. The only area on property that they do outdoor weddings. We were greeted with French Champagne & beautifully tray passed nibbles. We were also serenaded by harp music. Disney songs, of course.
We then went to the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion which had a "castle theme" at the door. When we went thru the doorway we were greeted by none other than Mickey & Minnie. We had our photos taken with them in front of a Magic Kingdom Stand up. It can be used for larger weddings behind the head table.
- Isn't the Charger Great?
- I loved our centerpiece. The Flowers were done by Lavender Hill.
- All Couples have their cakes done by Disney Pastry Chef's.
- The Appetizer was a Mushroom Cannelloni. FANTASTIC!!
- The Salad was made with green & purple baby romaine. They even had a person spritzing the salad's with a lemon mist.
- They were served with New Harbor Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlbough, New Zealand.
- The entree was Braised Short Rib Osso Buco with Fingerling Potato Mash. They surprised us with an 1/8 of a roasted artichoke.
- This was served with BV Century Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, California. Fabulous!!!
- For dessert we had Personal Chocolate Fondue. How innovative is this?
- The Italian Sparkling that was served with this, Magicale! And indeed it was!!